Fridays work out brought to you by BadgerMilk 🥛🦁 ...
Cosa dire... questo nuovo protocollo studiato da @lucainsalata_ e @beatriceprincessb è fantastico! Si alzano le kcal e le misure 😜😜Chiudiamo questa settimana con un happy flex Friday!! Road to phisique🔥💪🏼 ...
🔹 Want to make progress in the gym? Achieve progressive overload. 🔹 -
What’s progressive overload? Exactly what it sounds like. -
Gradually increasing the stimulus you’re putting on your body, so your body can gradually change to accommodate for it. -
Here’s a little cheat sheet of 8 ways you can tweak your training from one workout to the next to make progress: -
1. Increase the weight you’re using. -
2. Increase reps. So if in workout one you used 50 lbs for 8 reps, in workout two get 9 reps, or 10, or 11, etc. -
3. Slow your tempo. Same weight, same reps, slower reps. -
4. Decrease your leverage. If last week you incline benched on a 30 degree incline, try to hit the same weight and reps on a 45 degree incline. Change the angle of exercises to make them harder. -
5. Decrease rest. Time your workouts, if all else stayed the same but you did your workout in 5 minutes less time, congratulations, that’s progress. -
6. Increase frequency by training specific muscles on a more frequent basis. -
7. Improve efficiency by performing the same set with less effort. -
8. Maintain all other factors of pressure overload while at a lighter body weight. -
And for reading to the bottom I’ll give you a bonus 9th way to create progressive overload: increase the sets you perform an exercise in. Example: Three sets week one, four sets week two. -
If your training doesn’t change your body won’t either, make shit harder now and it’ll pay off in the long run. 👊 -
And if you have a friend who needs to change their training, tag them for me, maybe this can help 🙂 thanks!
For a training program and personalized diet, text us in DM.
#medichbrand#progressiveoverload#progress#progresspic#progressnotperfection#progresspics#progressing#progressisprogress#fitnessprogress#progressdaily#progressoverperfection#gymprogress#overload#gym#gymlife#gyms#gym 💪💪 #gymtips#gymhelp#gymgoals#gymtime 💪 #gymaholic#gymfitness#gymlife 💪 #gymrat#gymgrind#buildmuscle#buildmuscles#buildmuscleburnfat#musclebuilding ...