This year has been amazing. I got to marry the most incredible man I have ever met, @coulter. We danced around the bathroom when the test said we were going to have a baby 👶🏻Touchdown danced when pink erupted everywhere & we found out it was a girl! 🏈 Went on our honeymoon/ babymoon & I just feel insanely lucky to share my life with him! The🍒on top is that my little sis and best friend @sav.labrant has a growing bump with a little girl in it too! So thankful for all my family and friends ♥️ and thankful to become a mama so soon! #HappyThanksgiving#WhatAreYouThankfulFor ? ...
The holidays are such a special time to reflect on all you’re thankful for, especially getting to be around family so much during the last few weeks of the year. Tomorrow Jason and I will be spending the day with both of our families who only live 15 minutes from each other (and are only 45 minutes from us). It’s important to both of us that we get to see both sides, so we are extremely thankful that we’re able to do that for every holiday! What do your Thanksgiving plans look like? 🦃 ...
happy thanksgiving — it’s so sweet being home right in time for the holidays! ✨💗
I wanted to share a few things that have happened just over the last few weeks that I am thankful for:
• seeing my family all together for the first time in 8 months
• celebrating my sister (@b_dunnitagain ) getting engaged to her best friend + gaining a soon-to-be brother (@connor_mcatee )
• hugging friends & celebrating a best friend’s birthday (@rachowens 4)
• traveling to 8 different countries all over the world in six weeks with the best travel partner there is (@samlofton )
• the sweet airport lady who gave me my 10lb overweight bag & a second checked bag for FREE — overpackers, ya feel me?
• cuddles with my sweet puppy child, Leila
• running a business that allows me to pursue my dreams + all the people who support this and make it happen
• all the food I’m about to eat today
• jesus, always
I could probably continue this list forever, but I want to hear: what’s one thing you’re thankful for today?! 👇🏼 ...
Thankful for this life and the way it goes. Truly appreciate every moment.💫
Happy thanksgiving to everyone celebrating!🦃
Благодарна за то, как складывается эта жизнь: в ней появляются потрясающие люди, путешествия, открывается столько возможностей. Ценю каждую секунду.🤞🏻
А за что вы благодарны сегодня?♥️
Stop scrolling for a moment and think of three things you’re grateful for.
Carry on, darling. xo
Tuesday Mar 19/19 ...
Was lucky enough to have time to visit The Cathedral of the Immaculate Conception while in Wichita today. pics don’t do it justice. Thank you to the office staffer who let me in. It was closed. #lent#whatareyouthankfulfor#catholicscomehome ...
It’s been a week! And holy shit what a week it has been! I’ve made it through some twists and turns and kept a positive attitude even in the moments it would’ve been much easier to wallow in despair or self pity... I’m proud of myself. Day 7 was peaceful, fun, and relaxing. Not gonna lie it was an easy day. I enjoyed the beach, the sun, and sipped on fresh coconuts... pretty idyllic... these are the kind of days when it’s easy to be positive. After some of the turmoil of last week which involved a near cancellation of this long planned trip, 2 family members hospitalized due to mental illness, and a lot of intense emotions, ending the first week on this positive note was just the reinforcement I needed. I am so grateful to universe for delivering this much needed and amazing day! In 7 days my life hasn’t made any major changes but by heart feels light and certain I’m on the right path for dealing with my anxiety and all around growth and improving my life. So to celebrate 7 days of a positive mind set I want to list 7 things I’m thankful for.
1. I am thankful for the close relationship I am now able to have with my family and that I’m now able to lovingly accept where they are in their growth 2. For my dog who’s been there through the worst and best parts of my life 3. For the love I am now able to believe I deserve and accept into my life 4. For the self acceptance and self analysis I have learned over the past few years and continue to learn now 5. For all the natural beauty In the world 6. For all the people that have come into my life, good and bad, that have taught me lessons and helped me grow. 7. For the amazing life I’m getting to live and amazing experiences that would be unbelievable to me 10 years ago. What you look for you will see! I hope I am able to see the good and be thankful for the blessings & and see the bad and enact change. ...